Simply put, Lemonade Day is about providing kids of all ages the opportunity to EXPERIENCE entrepreneurship by planning, starting, owning, and operating their own business: a lemonade stand! And it’s FREE!
Just follow these steps to Build a Stand and Spark a Dream!
Build a Stand, Spark a Dream
• Step 1: Sign up for Lemonade Day
• Step 2: Get your Lemonade Day T-shirt and Passport to Lemon U at the YWCA
• Step 3: Find a Mentor, Investor and Stand Location
• Step 4: Participate in one or more of our workshops and events
• Step 5: Check your email for more tips and information
• Step 6: Put Your Stand on the Map and Build Your Own Website
• Step 7: “Like” us on Facebook at Lubbock Lemonade Day to hear about contests and let us know where your stand will be.
• Step 8: Set up your stand on LUBBOCK LEMONADE DAY
• Step 9: Share your results with us by filling out the Business Results Form
• Step 10: Enjoy your new status: YOU ARE AN ENTREPRENEUR!